The Empirical and Theoretical Symposium was held at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Alberta, May 18/19 2016.
The aim of the symposium is:
- To help increase the profile and quality of Canadian research in quantitative marketing strategy
- Bring together academics and PhD students based in Canada to discuss their research.
- Identify and promote future directions in industrial marketing strategy research in Canada by helping academics understand topics of importance to practitioners.
- Showcase empirical research on marketing topics. Encourage the development of high quality marketing theory.
- Help provide a bridge to practitioners by disseminating ideas from top academic research.
- Encourage creating knowledge networks through collaborative research in the domain.